FlashTech's heat treatment registration system monitors and stores the
temperatures of your heat treatment facility in order to comply with Australian
and New Zealand government requirements for battling the BMSB
(heat treatment requirements).
- Measures and stores the temperatures of different facility locations
- When all sensors reach 56 °C, a 30- minute timer is started. The session is
restarted when one of the sensors drops below 56 °C.
- When the timer expires, the heating session is stopped.
- A report is created, containing all temperatures over time, evidencing
that the cargo has undergone a successful heat treatment.
- Multiple facilities may be monitored with a single registration system.
- The HMI can be controlled in several languages.